SORT OF “ONE TWO SOM” or “ROCK PAPER SCISSORS” HISTOR
This is a simple game played around the world with many names and variations. This game very common among children. The game is known by different names around the world.
- "Rock-Paper-Scissors" (UK),
- "Ching Chong Cha" (South Africa),
- "Janken" (Japan),
- "Schnick, Schnack, Schnuck" (Germany),
- "Chin Chan Pu" (Mexico)
It's a good way to decide who's turn it is to do something, and it's also played competitively. The game is often used as a choosing method in a way similar to coin flipping, drawing straws, or throwing dice. Unlike truly random selection methods, however, rock-paper-scissors can be played with a degree of skill by recognizing and exploiting non-random behavior in opponents.
Place : Anywhere
Number of players : Two
Equipments : Your hands
STEP TO PLAY AND RULE
The players varies from any age, and any number of players can be involved. With only our hands, the excitement and joy is on a league on its own.
STEP 1 : Shape one hand into a first shape. - Both of you must move your fists up and down three times while saying together "rock, paper, scissors" (the fist coming down each time a word is said). Do not touch each other; this motion is performed entirely up and down in the air in front of you.
STEP 2 :Make a gesture on the third count. - There are three gestures you can make, and which one you choose is up to you.
|Rock : a close first|
|Paper : a flat, open hand|
|Scissors : index and middle finger extended|
STEP 3 : Figure out if you won; Rock smashes scissors, scissors cut paper, paper covers rock. - The winner can demonstrate their victory by "acting out" their gesture (e.g., if you make scissors and the other person makes paper, you can close your fingers around their flat hand to mimic scissors cutting paper). If you both turn out to make the same gesture, it's a tie, and you have to try again.
STEP 4 : Play two out of three (2/3). - This is optional, but most people prefer to play three rounds. Sometimes, the loser of the initial game will call for "two out of three", so that they can have another chance to win.
- Use paper a lot, unless you are beginning. Most people actually tend to start with scissors, so start with rock.
- If you're facing someone who knows this trick, start with paper. But if he knows you'll do that, chose scissors and so on.
- If they haven't done a certain action recently (rock, paper, or scissors) then plan accordingly. Think ahead about which object would destroy them and use that one.