A marble is a small spherical toy usually made from glass, clay, steel, plastic or agate. These balls vary in size. It is usually played by children. Marbles can also be used in some other games, such as congkak. They are often collected, both for nostalgia and for their aesthetic colors.
Marbles game usually involves throwing marbles on the target accurately. It is usually played by boys aged between seven and twelve years. Number of players does not exceed five.
Flat land and open space is a suitable field for a play marbles. Marbles used for this game is kind of marbles are made of limestone, white and big toe.
GAME ARENAA circle drawn on the ground diameters of 1 m. A straight line was built at a distance of 3 m from the big lines. This line is a marker start point game.
HOW TO PLAY
- To start the game each player must swipe your marbles into the hole master. The marble into the hole or the nearest parent is treated as the first player starts the game and these marbles followed by almost a second and so on.
- The first player will flick the marbles to all the marbles that are in the area of a circle that out. If the flick does not hit it assumed dead and the second player will make a flip to these marbles are there, so on until all players completed flips over other players marbles.
- Players can release the turn but on the condition that it must include the marbles into the hole holding his first. The player will ensure his marbles always be close to the hole every time parent flips done. This makes it easier to control the game.
- Each exchange turn to the next player, the player who took his turn required to enter the marble into the hole before flick holding opponents marbles. If the marbles do not go into the holding hole, turn to the other players given.
- Scoring based on the large number of flips made against opponents marbles until all players finish their turn.
- Two way fines are levied against players who collect the lowest amount. The player will lose his marbles in the hole inserting parent and all players will cross marbles. The second way is by each player once a flick of the lost marbles away from the circle.